Essential Oils are the regenerating, oxygenating, and immune defense properties of plants. They contain the oxygen molecules that transport nutrients to the cells of the body, and have a bio-electrical frequency that is several times greater than that of herbs or foods.
Essential Oils are substances extracted from a single botanical source. They are more concentrated than what is found in plant form. Essential Oils are extracted from leaves, bark, peel, flowers, roots, seeds, etc. by steam distillation, chemical solvents, and cold pressing.
Using Essential Oils has shown that you can save on medical expenses from doctor visits and medicines, have no risk of toxicity to your body or side effects of medicines, a safer way to save your health. Essential Oils are absorbed quickly through the skin and unlike medicines, they pass freely through the blood-brain barrier due to their small size.
The brain is the only organ known to have its own security system, a network of blood vessels that allows the entry of essential nutrients while blocking other substances. Unfortunately, this barrier is so effective at protecting against the passage of foreign substances that it often prevents life-saving drugs from being able to repair the injured or diseased brain.
Similar to all other blood vessels in the body, scientists learned that the brain’s blood vessels are lined with endothelial cells, which serve as an interface between circulating blood and the vessel wall. However, unlike other blood vessels in the body, the endothelial cells in the brain are tightly wedged together, creating a nearly impermeable boundary between the brain and bloodstream creating the blood-brain barrier. This barrier helps block harmful substances, such as toxins and bacteria from entering the brain, but also the delivery of hormones and key nutrients, including glucose and several amino acids, from other organs of the body.
Cells within and on either side of the blood-brain barrier are in constant communication about which molecules to let through and when. For instance, if the nerve cells in a region of the brain are working particularly hard, they will signal to the blood vessels to dilate, allowing cell-powering nutrients to quickly travel from the blood to the nerve cells in need. Essential Oils contain these cell-powering nutrients that will help the brain heal your body.
The Benefits of Using Essential Oils
- Contain the immune defense properties of the plant
- Lipid-soluble, allowing them to penetrate cell walls
- Have the ability to affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes, and are then metabolized like other nutrients
- Contain oxygen molecules that transport nutrients to starving human cell; disease begins when cells lack oxygen
- Stimulate the body's immune mechanisms and can be powerful antioxidants
- Can destroy fungi, bacteria and viruses while simultaneously restoring balance to the body
- Can detoxify cells and bloods
- Have the ability to pass the blood-brain barrier.
- Can purify the air that we breath
- Have the potential to raise the body's frequency and decrease acidity
- They are anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti- microbial, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, and anti-septic